Exciting Career Opportunity in Edmonton!
Scott Land & Lease (Scott Land) has an immediate opening for a Surface Land Agent/Project Manager in Edmonton, Alberta.
We are looking for:
A solid Surface Land Agent, someone with strong Project Management background, who wants to advance their career, is great to work with, eager to learn new things and who brings a positive, can-do attitude to the business each day!
The ideal candidate will have a broad base of experience either working for another Land company, in-house at an E&P company, infrastructure company or another similar sector.
The successful candidate will be directly involved in project management, consultation, acquisition, and coordination of projects with our administration team and clients. Your focus will be on delivering quality Land services and exceeding our clients’ and our expectations. You will be a team player who is ready to take your game to a new level. This is a real opportunity to advance your career!
This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of projects in several industries, primarily infrastructure. You will also be working with some of the best clients in the industry and a first-class team of land professionals within an organization that has been a leader in land for 30 years.
Skills required for success in this role:
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Integrity, ethics and emotional intelligence
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional reporting and project management skills
- Must have strategic and creative thinking skills
Your experience includes:
- Experience in Surface Land acquisition and Project Management
- Communicating with key stakeholders such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies and management.
- Preference for those with exposure to other industries like infrastructure, renewables, water, telecom
- Active member of the International Right of Way Association is preferred but not essential.
- Valid Land Agent and Driver’s Licenses
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with a top Land team. Including respected senior Land professionals, great clients and a variety of interesting projects
- A reputable, long standing, dynamic company involved in numerous industries and high-profile projects
- Support for your professional growth and opportunity to move up into management.
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills
- Competitive compensation
- A portfolio of unique and interesting projects to work on
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.