Exciting Surface Land Opportunity in Calgary!
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated Senior Land Agent who wishes to advance their career in Surface Land? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for a Senior Surface Land Agent in Calgary. This is truly a great surface land opportunity!
We are looking for:
Senior Surface Land Agent, who is great to work with, eager to learn new things and who brings a positive, can-do attitude to the business each day! You are ideally based in Calgary, but certain other locations might work well too.
- The ideal candidate will have experience either working for a Land company or in-house at an E&P company.
- You must have an AB Land Agent license and a clean driving record.
- The successful candidate will be directly involved in consultation, acquisition, and coordination of projects with our administration team and clients. Your focus will be on delivering quality Land services and exceeding our clients’ and our expectations.
- You will be a team player who is ready to take your game to a new level. This is a real opportunity to advance your career in Land!
Skills required for success in this role:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
- Surface Land acquisitions and consultation
- Communicating with key stakeholders such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies and management
- Active member of the International Right of Way Association (IRWA) is preferred but not essential
- Rural background is an asset
- Prefer agents with an Olds College certificate or university degree
- We would consider training someone with an interim land agent license.
- We would also welcome wily veterans too!
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with one of the top surface land teams in AB and a group of great clients in a number of different industries such as renewable energy, new energy sources, infrastructure projects, telecom, some very unique and large O&G projects, etc.
- An opportunity to work on several world class projects
- Support for your professional growth and opportunity to take on more responsibility
- The ability to learn a lot from the industry’s best land professionals is unparalleled
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills
- A broad portfolio of unique and interesting projects to work on immediately
- Competitive compensation
- A reputable, long standing, dynamic company involved in numerous industries.
If you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.