Exciting Surface Land Opportunity in Alberta!
Are you a well-respected Senior Surface Land Agent with solid experience working on linear, pipeline and related facilities projects looking for a great new opportunity? If so, please send us your resume. Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for a Senior Surface Land Agent in Alberta.
Who we are:
Scott Land & Lease is one of the top land companies in Canada and has been in business for over 30 years. We have a great group of over 120 highly experienced land professionals, and many awesome clients. We have some very interesting projects in central and southern AB!
We are looking for:
A professional Surface Land Agent with linear experience who wants to advance their career, is great to work with, eager to learn new things and who brings a positive, can-do attitude to the business each day! You live in Alberta.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent experience either working for a Land company or in-house at a pipeline company.
- An AB Land Agent license and a clean driving record.
- The ability to be out-of-town on the project for reasonable stretches at a time.
- Prefer agents with an Olds College certificate or university degree
- Rural background is an asset
- Active member of the International Right of Way Association (IRWA) is preferred but not essential
Skills required for success in this role:
- A team player with a solid reputation in the land industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong morals and ethics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exceed client expectations
- Strong computer skills and exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
- Working on complex linear land projects.
- Communicating with key stakeholders such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies and management
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on important new projects in central and southern AB.
- The opportunity to work with one of the top surface land teams in Canada and a group of great clients in a number of different industries
- A team of committed and talented management.
- Competitive compensation
- Support for your professional growth and opportunity to take on more responsibility
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills
We would like to hear from you!
This opportunity is time sensitive. Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.