Exciting Property Administrator Career Opportunity!
Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for a Property Administrator in Grande Prairie, AB.
Scott Land leads the way with a talented team of land professionals providing clients with strategy, advice and project delivery while focusing on building lasting relationships. With a solid reputation in the field and with clients, Scott Land & Lease has proven to be the land company of choice for companies of all sizes in several industries, across Canada.
- Input and maintain surface land records.
- Respond to and address inquiries from landmen, landowners, lawyers, Crown agencies and other service companies.
- Document preparation.
- Apply for 3rd party agreements.
- Perform all duties with the highest degree of accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Maintain and organize all land-related documents and files.
- Address land-related inquiries.
- Assist with various projects and other duties as required.
- Experience using Microsoft office, Adobe, general computer skills.
- Knowledge of land, land titles, and industry standards.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
If you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.