Exciting Career Opportunity in Calgary!
Scott Land & Lease (Scott Land) has an opening for an Intermediate Invoicing Clerk in our Calgary, Alberta head office. This is an in-the-office role that could develop into a hybrid role in time. The vacancy arises as a result of a staff member retiring from their position after serving for 17 years.
We are looking for:
An experienced Invoicing Clerk to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in an invoicing role and be able to handle a high volume of invoices with accuracy and efficiency. If you have a strong attention to detail and a passion for numbers, we want to hear from you!
- Gather information for data entry into MS Dynamics SL Software.
- Data entry of Project information and adjustments into Invoicing module.
- Regular interaction with both internal departments and clients.
- Create invoices for clients, ensure all invoices are accurate, and resolve billing errors.
- Preparation of invoice backup/support materials.
- Submission of invoices to clients and entry into client invoicing portals.
- Other Invoicing related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must be well organized, hands-on, able to manage multiple assignments, thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment and make confident, sound decisions. Attention to detail, critical thinking skills and the ability to perform logical analysis are definite requirements.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Strong computer skills.
- Above average proficiency with MS Excel and Word.
- Experience with MS Dynamics SL is a definite asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Familiarity and previous experience with time and materials invoicing is an asset, but not essential.
- Experience with Invoicing Portals such as OpenInvoice, Cortex, Taulia, FieldGlass, Jobutrax and GEP is an asset.
- Comfortable interacting with clients and teammates.
WHO WE ARE
Scott Land & Lease Ltd. is an established leader in land services with offices and growing operations across Canada serving various industries including Oil & Gas, Pipelines, Telecommunications, CCUS, Infrastructure, Power and Renewable Energy, etc. For more information about our company, please see our website at www.scottland.ca.
Scott Land offers:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications, experience, and results.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Profit Sharing Plan.
- Growth opportunities.
. . . and much more!
Please submit cover letter and resume to Careers@scottland.ca.
While we thank each applicant for their interest in this position, only successful candidates will be contacted.