Exciting Land Opportunity in REGINA!
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated land agent who wishes to advance their career in Land? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for an Intermediate Land Agent in Regina, Saskatchewan. This is truly a great land opportunity!
We are looking for:
An Intermediate Land Agent, (1-3 years’ experience), who wants to advance their career, is great to work with, eager to learn new things and who brings a positive, can-do attitude to the business each day!
The ideal candidate will have experience either working for a Land company, in-house at an E&P company or another related sector. Rural Saskatchewan background a definite asset!
The successful candidate will be directly involved in consultation, acquisition, and coordination of projects with our administration team and clients. Your focus will be on delivering quality Land services and exceeding our clients’ and our expectations. You will be a team player who are ready to take your game to a new level. This is a real opportunity to advance your career in Land!
Skills required for success in this role:
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
- Surface Land acquisitions and consultation
- Communicating with key stakeholders such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies and management.
- Would consider experience in industries like renewables, water, potash or telecom
- Active member of the International Right of Way Association is preferred but not essential.
- Prefer agents with an Olds College certificate or university degree
- Driver’s License
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with the top land team in Saskatchewan, great clients in a number of different industries
- The ability to learn a lot here is unparalleled
- Exposure to some unique and large projects in several different and exciting industries including oil and gas, pipelines, water/irrigation, telecommunications, potash, renewable energy and much more
- Competitive compensation
- Support for your professional growth and opportunity to take on more responsibility
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills
- A broad portfolio of unique and interesting projects to work on immediately
- A reputable, long standing, dynamic company involved in numerous industries and high-profile projects in Saskatchewan for 30 years
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.