We are hiring a Land Agent in Ontario!
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated Land Agent who wishes to advance their career? If so, Scott Land & Lease has immediate openings for Junior, Intermediate & Senior Land Agents to join our growing team. We are primarily focused on acquisition for renewable energy projects. Any experience in this field is a benefit.
Experienced Land Agent, (3+ years’ experience), who wants to advance their career, is great to work with, eager to learn new things and who brings a positive, can-do attitude to the business each day!
- The ideal candidate will have experience either working for a Land company or in-house at a development company.
- You must have a clean driving record.
- The successful candidate will be directly involved in consultation, acquisition, and coordination of projects with our administration team and clients. Your focus will be on delivering quality Land services and exceeding our clients’ and our expectations.
- You will be a team player who is ready to take your game to a new level. This is a real opportunity to advance your career in Land!
Skills required for success in this role:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional reporting and project management skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Review and comprehension of legal agreements, survey plans and project layout documents.
- Ability to travel.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with one of the top surface land teams and our fantastic clients in several different industries.
- The ability to learn from the industry’s best land professionals.
- Exposure to unique, large projects in several different and exciting industries including oil and gas, pipelines, telecommunications, renewable energy and much more.
- Support for your professional growth and opportunity to take on more responsibility.
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills.
- A broad portfolio of unique and interesting projects to work on immediately.
- Competitive compensation
- A reputable, long standing, dynamic company involved in numerous industries.
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.