Exciting Surface Land Opportunity in Grande Prairie!
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated land agent who wishes to advance their career in Surface Land? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for a Surface Land Agent in Grande Prairie. This is truly a great land opportunity!
We are looking for:
Surface Land Agent, (3+ years’ experience), who wants to advance their career, is great to work with, eager to learn new things and who brings a positive, can-do attitude to the business each day! You are ideally based in Grande Prairie, but certain other locations might work well too. We are also willing to invest in, develop and relocate the right candidate.
- The ideal candidate will have experience either working for a Land company or in-house at an E&P company
- You must have an AB Land Agent license and a clean driving record.
- The successful candidate will be directly involved in consultation, acquisition, and coordination of projects with our administration team and clients. Your focus will be on delivering quality Land services and exceeding our clients’ and our expectations.
- You will be a team player who is ready to take your game to a new level. This is a real opportunity to advance your career in Land!
Skills required for success in this role:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
- Surface Land acquisitions and consultation
- Communicating with key stakeholders such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies and management
- Active member of the International Right of Way Association (IRWA) is preferred but not essential
- Rural background is an asset
- Prefer agents with an Olds College certificate or university degree
- We would consider training someone with an interim land agent license.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with one of the top surface land teams in AB and a group of great clients in a number of different industries
- The ability to learn a lot from the industry’s best land professionals is unparalleled
- Exposure to some unique and large projects in several different and exciting industries including oil and gas, pipelines, telecommunications, renewable energy and much more
- Support for your professional growth and opportunity to take on more responsibility
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills
- A broad portfolio of unique and interesting projects to work on immediately
- Competitive compensation
- A reputable, long standing, dynamic company involved in numerous industries.
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.