Municipal Affairs Planner
Scott Telecom Services Inc. is looking for an individual to join our industry-leading acquisition group. We have an immediate opening for a Municipal Affairs Planner to join our team.
- Work directly with Municipal Affairs Manager.
- Interface with project team.
- Maintain internal and client reporting and databases.
- Assist with review of Municipal and Federal Telecommunications Policies to determine process requirements and any additional requirements including, but not limited to, setbacks and zoning.
- Assist with preparation of public notification documents (notification packages, public notices, etc.).
- Contact newspapers to organize publications.
- Assist with the organization and preparation of public consultation meetings and municipal planning meetings, as required.
- Record and track public responses during permitting process.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of municipal application packages.
- Prepare final handover package to submit to client.
- Ensure timelines in the municipal/federal process are met, recorded, and organized.
- Liaise with municipalities, government agencies, and third-party groups for their land use policies.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Land, Planning, Real Estate, or related field is an asset.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Negotiation and Communication experience is an asset.
- Experience with regulations, process, and/or regulation in the Telecommunications Industry is an asset.
- Strong ability with MS Office.
- Exceptional reporting skills.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with a top Acquisition team, including respected senior Land professionals, and top-notch clients.
- A reputable, long-standing, dynamic, and innovative company involved in numerous industries and important projects.
- Support for your professional growth and opportunity to move up into more senior roles.
- A collection of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills.
- Competitive compensation.
- A portfolio of unique and interesting projects to work on.
- Flexibility to work from home
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and a detailed cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit our website: www.scotttelecom.com/careers