Exciting Project Opportunity!
Scott Land & Lease is seeking a few solid land people to work on an exciting new project in BC. Includes Land Agents, Project Managers and Land Analysts.
While there will be a requirement to be in the field in BC for some of the work, we are flexible that most of our team can work from anywhere on this project.
The ideal candidates will have a broad base of BC experience, either working for another Land company, in-house, Government, Crown corporation, or an E&P company.
The successful candidates will be involved in a range of disciplines including project management, consultation, Indigenous Consultation, private and Crown (OGC) land acquisition, and coordination of projects within our Project Team. Your focus will be on delivering quality land services, field work and exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Your experience includes:
Project Manager (PM):
- Experience in a PM role on a major land related BC project
- Indigenous consultation knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of BC Surface Land administration procedures and relevant Land legislation and regulations
- Strong working knowledge of OGC regulatory requirements for BC
- Experience in BC Surface Land acquisition and/or project coordination
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable transportation
- Ideally, familiar with Indigenous Consultation processes, procedures and have maintained relationships with local First Nations and the OGC
Skills required for success in this role:
- Sound land skills and knowledge
- Professional can-do attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively on the Project Team
- Attention to detail and excellent reporting and communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work on an exciting project
- Ability to work with a reputable, established, diversified and dynamic company
- A portfolio of well diversified clients from a variety of different industries
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills
We would like to hear from you!
This opportunity is time-sensitive. While the project work won’t start until late summer, we require expressions of interest ASAP. Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.