Exciting Career Opportunity in Regina!
Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated and a self-starter with a successful track record in Land? If so, Scott Land & Lease (Scott Land) has an immediate opening for a Land Agent/Project Manager in Regina, Saskatchewan.
We are looking for:
A solid Land professional, or someone with strong Project Management background, who wants to advance their career, is great to work with, eager to learn new things and who brings a positive, can-do attitude to the business each day!
The ideal candidate will have a broad base of experience either working for another Land company, Crown corporation, in-house at an E&P company or other sector and have meaningful industry contacts and relationships.
The successful candidate will be directly involved in project management, consultation, acquisition, and coordination of projects with our administration team. Your focus will be on delivering quality Land services and exceeding our clients’ expectations. You will be a team player who is ready to take your game to a new level. This is a real opportunity to advance your career!
You will contribute to project execution while also assisting us in the growth of our business in the region.
Scott Land will relocate the right candidate.
Skills required for success in this role:
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
- Experience in Surface Land acquisition and/or Project Management and coordination
- Well-versed in Saskatchewan Land Regulations and Information Service Corporation (ISC), is an asset
- Communicating with key stakeholders such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies and project managers
- Active member of the International Right of Way Association is preferred but not essential.
- Valid driver’s licence
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work with the top Land team in Sask. including respected senior Land professionals and great clients
- A reputable, long standing, dynamic company who is the leader of Land in Sask.
- A well diversified company active in several different and exciting industries
- Support for your professional growth and opportunity to move up into management
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills
- A portfolio of unique and interesting projects to work on
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.