Intermediate Freehold Mineral Land Administrator
Scott Land & Lease has been in business for over 30 years and has offices and staff across Canada—from Vancouver to Toronto. We serve a wide variety of clients in such industries as: oil and gas, telecommunications, renewable energy, infrastructure, mining, pipelines and many more.
Our growth is a direct result of the quality of the people on our team, our reputation for excellence and successful track record. We have awesome clients with all kinds of interesting projects. Scott Land offers stability, diversity, and the resources of a large company but with the friendly and flexible environment of a small company.
Our Calgary Land Administration Department is looking to welcome an Intermediate Freehold Mineral Land Administrator to the team. As a Mineral Land Administrator, you will be responsible for the accurate preparation and efficient documentation of mineral rights for our clients while continuously delivering top quality work.
General Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project Manage and administration lead on freehold mineral leasing projects.
- Communicating with clients and facilitating completion of their files.
- Managing documentation for acquisition and lease amendments
- Executing land title registrations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba
- Communicating with land agents as well as landowners.
Skills required for success in this role:
- High levels of organization and discipline with proven time management skills
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and acute attention to detail
- Effective and efficient problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new processes and procedures to assist in all areas of freehold mineral land administration
- Strong administrative skills
Your experience includes:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with all CAPL Freehold Leases and supporting agreements would be an asset.
What we offer:
- The ability to learn a lot here is unparalleled, you will be working with some of the industry’s best land professionals
- Competitive compensation
- Support for your professional growth and opportunity to take on more responsibility
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.