Exciting Career Opportunity in Regina!
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter with a rural background, university degree or Olds College certificate, and are looking for an awesome opportunity to launch your career? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for an entry level Land Agent in Regina, Saskatchewan. Be part of an established industry leading firm involved in renewable energy, potash, pipelines, oil and gas, telecommunications, irrigation, water projects, Crown Corps and much, much more!!
This is your chance to break into this exciting industry. We are looking for:
An entry level Land Agent, someone with a rural background, strong computer skills and Project Management ability, who wants to advance their career, is great to work with, eager to learn new things and who brings a positive, can-do attitude to the business each day!
This is a unique opportunity to break into an industry and company that has a strong future. We are looking for a very special person. Personable, hard-working, bright and with lots of integrity.
The successful candidate will be directly involved in project management, consultation, acquisition, and coordination of projects with our administration team and clients. You will be on a fast track to learn about our business. Your focus will be on delivering quality Land services and exceeding our clients’ and our expectations. You will be a team player who is ready to take your game to a new level. This is a real opportunity to build your career!
Skills required for success in this role:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Great personality and interpersonal skills
- An ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong computer skills
Your experience includes:
- Post secondary education followed by a solid work record
- Preference for those with exposure to agriculture, and/or any of the industries we work in
- Valid Driver’s license and clean criminal background check.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with the top Land team in Sask including respected senior Land professionals, great clients and a variety of interesting projects
- A reputable, long standing, dynamic company involved in numerous industries and high-profile projects
- A well-diversified company active in several different and exciting industries
- Support for your professional growth and opportunity to move up into management.
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills.
- A portfolio of unique and interesting projects to work on
- Opportunity for advancement
- A reputable company in business in Sask for 30 years.
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and give us a pitch in your cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.