Scott Land & Lease Ltd.
Solid Career Opportunity!
Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated and a self-starter with a successful track record? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an opening for a Surface Land Agent in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Our Regina office has a variety of long term active clients and a team of senior land agents and administrators.
As a Surface Land Agent, you will be responsible for all aspects of the acquisition of surface rights for our clients while continuously delivering on our value proposition.
We are looking for:
A passionate person, who wants to advance their career, loves what they do, are amazing to work with, eager to learn new things and bring a positive, can-do attitude to work each day!
What you will do:
• Negotiate with surface rights owners for the acquisition of land rights, right-of-way, damage settlements, rental reviews, and lease amendments
• Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the duration of a project such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies, and project managers
• Conduct thorough site reviews and supporting assessment documentation
Skills required for success in this role:
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
• Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
• Juggle and manage multiple projects at once
• Exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
• Surface Land / Public Consultation experience
• Strong negotiation skills
• Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and Profit Sharing
• Opportunity to work with a team of respected senior land professionals and great clients
• Dynamic company to work for
• Opportunity to make a difference
• Cool and interesting projects to work on
• Exciting challenges
It’s easy to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.