Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated and a self-starter with a successful track record? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an opening for a Surface Land Administrator in Lloydminster, Alberta.
Our Lloydminster office has a variety of long term active clients and a team of senior land agents and administrators.
As a Surface Land Administrator, you will be responsible for the accurate preparation and efficient documentation of surface rights for our clients while continuously delivering top quality work and outstanding caring service.
We are looking for:
A passionate person, who wants to advance their career, loves what they do, are amazing to work with, eager to learn new things and bring a positive, can-do attitude to work each day!
What you will do:
- Prepare documents for the acquisition of lands, rights-of-way, damage settlements, rental reviews, well site, pipeline, utility right-of-way, lease amendments and third-party crossings
- Prepare supporting land documents such as; crossing line list, surface acquisition report, landowner line list, public consultation report and notifications
- Communicate with key stakeholders such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies, and project managers
- Prepare and update status reports ensuring accuracy and effective communication of project progress
Skills required for success in this role:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willing to learn new areas of expertise
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Juggle and manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Exceptional reporting, top-notch accuracy and attention to detail
Your experience includes:
- Surface land administration experience
- Proficiency with iLand and Crown applications
- Strong working knowledge of online land titles systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and Profit Sharing
- Opportunity to work with a team of respected senior land professionals and great clients
- Dynamic stable company to work for
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Cool and interesting projects to work on
- Exciting challenges
It’s easy to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.