Solid Career Opportunity!
Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated and a self-starter with a successful track record in Land? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for an Land Agent in Grande Prairie, AB.
Scott Land & Lease is one of the most active land companies in the oilpatch, especially in the GP area. Our GP Regional office has a variety of long term active clients and a team of senior land agents and administrators. The GP team works collaboratively with our groups in Edmonton, Fort St. John and Calgary offices. There’s no project we cannot handle, thus it’s a great place to work!
We are looking for:
A solid professional, who wants to advance their career, loves the surface land business, is great to work with, eager to learn new things and someone who brings a positive, can-do attitude to work each day!
The ideal candidate will have a broad base of experience either working for another land company or in-house at an E&P company. An Olds College Certificate or post-secondary degree would be a bonus.
The successful candidate will be directly involved in project management, consultation, acquisition and coordination with our administration team. Your focus will be on delivering quality land services and exceeding our demanding clients’ expectations. You will be a team player who is ready to take your game to a new level. The opportunity to advance here is excellent!
You will have solid industry contacts and relationships. You will contribute to project execution while also assisting us in the growth of our business in the region.
We are willing to relocate the right person.
Skills required for success in this role:
• Combination of field work and management experience
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
• Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
• Exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
• Surface land acquisition and/or project coordination
• Land agent license and valid drivers licence
• Bonus if you have some management experience
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and Profit Sharing
• Opportunity to work with a team of respected senior land professionals and great clients
• A reputable, dynamic company to grow your career in
• Opportunity to move up into management
• A variety of cool and interesting projects to work on
• Lots of exciting challenges
It’s easy to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.