Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing Renewable Energy and Power Generation team in Calgary, Alberta.
Scott Land is the most knowledgeable and active land company in the renewables and power generation business.
We are looking for:
A highly organized individual with clear, concise and authoritative communication skills that will guide a diverse team’s progression towards project goals. If you have the ability to lead and manage cross-functional team members to success, this career opportunity may be for you!
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Planning, implementation and tracking of client projects and communicating results and updates to clients on a variety of project types in various industries including Transmission, Renewable Energy, and other Power Generation projects
• Coordinate Land Agent and Community Consultation Agent activities with accurate tracking and reporting of acquisition and consultation work as required for projects
• Coordinate the design, execution and reporting of AUC compliant Participant Involvement Programs (PIP) for Power Plant Applications and Transmission Line Facilities Applications
• Preparation, coordination and submission of Rule 007 Power Plant and Facilities Applications and Information Requests/Responses
• Responsible for direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
• Maintaining administrative processes and procedures; invoicing accounts; delegating work to administrators; quality controls
• Audit and file required documentation for consultation with stakeholders including consultation records and reports
• Audit required supporting land administration documentation such as; line lists, request letters,
landowner/stakeholder line lists and notifications
Skills required for success in this role:
• Several years of professional experience in the wind, solar, transmission line or other power generation industries
• Strong knowledge of provincial and Canadian legislation regarding wind farm, solar farm, gas power and transmission line permitting
• Excellent English language and communication skills
• You have proven ability to perform interdisciplinary work and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals and meet deadlines
• Strong entrepreneurial and negotiation skills, especially when dealing with landowners and consultants
• Commissioner for Oaths in Alberta
• You have an academic degree in sustainable energy, or business administration/management
• Project Management Professional Certification
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and Profit Sharing
• Opportunity to work with a team of respected senior land professionals and great clients
• A reputable, dynamic company to grow your career with
• Opportunity to make a difference
• A variety of cool and interesting projects to work on
• Lots of exciting challenges
It’s easy to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org