Solid Career Opportunity!
Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated and a self-starter with a successful track record in Land? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for a Land Agent in Fort St. John, BC.
We are looking for:
A proven Land professional, who wants to advance their career, loves the surface land business, is great to work with, eager to learn new things, very service-oriented and someone who brings a positive, can-do attitude to work each day!
The ideal candidate will have solid industry contacts and relationships with a broad base of BC experience either working for another land company or in-house at an E&P company.
The successful candidate will be directly involved in project management, consultation, acquisition and coordination with our administration team, management and clients. Your focus will be on delivering quality land services, field work and exceeding our clients’ expectations. You will be a team player who is ready to take your game to a new level in our growing organization.
Skills required for success in this role:
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
- Experience in BC surface land acquisition and/or project coordination
- Knowledge of surface land administration procedures and relevant land legislation and regulations
- Strong working knowledge of surface regulatory issues and requirements for BC
- Alberta Land agent license not necessary but considered an asset
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable transportation
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work with a team of industry respected senior land professionals and great clients
- A reputable, long standing, dynamic company to bolster and grow your career within
- A portfolio of well diversified clients from a variety of different industries
- A well diversified and reputable company that will support your professional growth in industry and beyond
- A variety of exciting challenges that will allow you to fine tune your business skills
- A variety of cool and interesting projects to work on
It’s easy to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.