Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated and a self-starter with a successful track record? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an opening for a Land Agent in Edmonton, Alberta.
Our Edmonton office has a variety of long term active clients and a team of senior land agents and administrators.
As a Land Agent, you will be responsible for all aspects of the acquisition of surface rights for our clients while continuously delivering on our value proposition.
We are looking for:
A passionate person, who wants to advance their career, loves what they do, are amazing to work with, eager to learn new things and bring a positive, can-do attitude to work each day!
What you will do:
- Negotiate with surface rights owners for the acquisition of land rights, right-of-way, damage settlements, rental reviews, and lease amendments
- Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the duration of a project such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies, and project managers
- Conduct thorough site reviews and supporting assessment documentation
Skills required for success in this role:
- Field work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Juggle and manage multiple projects at once
- Exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
- Experience in land acquisition and/or project coordination
- Strong negotiation skills
- Permanent Alberta Land Agent licence
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and Profit Sharing
- Opportunity to work with a team of respected senior land professionals and great clients
- Dynamic company to work for
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Cool and interesting projects to work on
- Exciting challenges
It’s easy to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.