Do you have a proven track record of successful project deliverables? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager/Senior Surface Land Administrator in Calgary, Alberta.
Our Calgary office has a variety of long-term active clients and a team of senior land agents and administrators.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing key client projects while continuously delivering on our value proposition.
We are looking for:
A passionate person, who wants to advance their career, loves surface land, is amazing to work with, eager to learn new things and bring a positive, can-do attitude to work each day!
What you will do:
• Deliver projects on time and on budget with an acute attention to detail
• Ensure project requirements, deadlines and schedules are on track
• Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the duration of a project
• Ensure accurate and timely internal and external reporting
• Meet or exceed the expectations of our clients
Skills required for success in this role:
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced deadline driven service environment
• Bright with highly developed communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organization and planning skills to set and drive established goals while focusing on accuracy
• Positive, friendly with a high customer service approach to duties
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
• Juggle and manage multiple projects at once
• Exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
• Previous project coordination and leadership experience
• Extensive working knowledge of surface land procedures, relevant land legislation and regulations
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Experience in billable time environment is preferred
• Monitor and report on project progress
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and Profit Sharing
• Opportunity to work with a team of respected senior land professionals and great clients
• A reputable, dynamic company to grow your career with
• Opportunity to make a difference
• A variety of cool and interesting projects to work on
• Lots of exciting challenges
It’s easy to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org