Do you have a proven track record of successful project deliverables? If so, Scott Land & Lease has an immediate opening for an experienced Freehold Surface Project Manager/Senior Land Administrator in Edmonton, Alberta.
Our Edmonton office has a variety of long term active clients and a team of senior land agents and administrators.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing key client projects while continuously delivering on our value proposition.
We are looking for:
A passionate person, who wants to advance their career, loves what they do, are amazing to work with, eager to learn new things and bring a positive, can-do attitude to work each day!
What you will do:
- Deliver projects on time and on budget with an acute attention to detail
- Ensure project requirements, deadlines and schedules are on track
- Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the duration of a project
- Ensure accurate and timely internal and external reporting
- Meet expectations of our clients
Skills required for success in this role:
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced deadline driven service environment
- Bright with highly developed communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills to set and drive established goals while focusing on accuracy
- Positive, friendly with a high customer service approach to duties
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and highly organized
- Juggle and manage multiple projects at once
- Exceptional reporting and project management skills
Your experience includes:
- Previous project coordination and leadership experience
- Extensive working knowledge of surface land procedures, relevant land legislation and regulations
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Experience in billable time environment is preferred
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Surface Land Agent License is preferred but not necessary for this role
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and Profit Sharing
- Opportunity to work with a team of respected senior land professionals and great clients
- A reputable, dynamic company to grow your career in
- Opportunity to make a difference
- A variety of cool and interesting projects to work on
- Lots of exciting challenges
It’s easy to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.