Scott Land & Lease Ltd. has six full land service offices operating across a broad range of industries including oil & gas, utilities, alternative energy, infrastructure and telecommunications. We employ more land professionals than any other company making Scott Land the largest land and right-of-way company in Western Canada.
Over the past 25 years, Scott Land has become a leader in the land business in Western Canada by employing the talents of many skilled and committed landmen, administrators and support staff who thrive on offering top-notch service to our clients and building a reputation based on quality. Scott Land and Lease offers the diversity, stability and resources of a large company, with the friendly and flexible environment of a small company and we continue to grow with many new and exciting projects coming in daily.
Our surface team continues to grow and we are looking to welcome another surface land administrator to the team. As a surface land administrator you will be responsible for the accurate preparation and efficient documentation of surface rights for our clients while continuously delivering top quality work.
General Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare required documentation for the acquisition of lands, right-of-way, damage settlements, rental reviews, well site, pipeline, utility right-of-way, lease amendments & third-party crossings
- Prepare required supporting land administration documentation such as; crossing line list, surface acquisition report, land owner line list, public consultation report and notifications
- Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the duration of a project such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies and project managers
- Prepare, execute and file land title registrations ensuring acute attention to detail
- Prepare and update status reports for each ongoing project ensuring accuracy and effective communication of project progress
- Assist management and land agents with accurate tracking of acquisition work for the purpose of preparing client invoices
Competencies & Skill Set Requirements:
- High levels of organization and discipline with proven time management skills
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and acute attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new processes and procedures to assist in all areas of surface land administration
- Strong administrative skills
- Looking for a career change
- Working knowledge of Saskatchewan and Alberta land systems & databases
- Land administration diploma or related education preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Scott Land & Lease LTD.
Suite 900, Bow Valley Square 1
202, 6th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2R9
Fax: (403) 263-5263
We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.