Scott Land & Lease Ltd. has six full land service offices operating across a broad range of industries including oil & gas, utilities, alternative energy, infrastructure and telecommunications. We employ more land professionals than any other company making Scott Land the largest land and right-of-way company in Western Canada.
Over the past 25 years, Scott Land has become a leader in the land business in Western Canada by employing the talents of many skilled and committed landmen, administrators and support staff who thrive on offering top-notch service to our clients and building a reputation based on quality. Scott Land and Lease offers the diversity, stability and resources of a large company, with the friendly and flexible environment of a small company and we continue to grow with many new and exciting projects coming in daily.
Currently we are looking to welcome a Project Administrator to our team. As the Project Administrator you will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring all aspects of the project while ensuring the goals and timelines of the project are met.
General Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with Project Managers on reporting and tracking
• Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the duration of a project such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies and project managers
• Conduct thorough site reviews and supporting assessment documentation
• Prepare and update status reports for each ongoing project ensuring accuracy and effective communication of project progress
• Accurately track acquisition work for the purpose of preparing client invoices
• Expertly manage spreadsheets with thousands of data points
Competencies & Skill Set Requirements:
• Leadership skills with the ability to direct a team
• Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
• “Spreadsheet Ninja” with proven accuracy and acute attention to detail
• Effective and efficient problem solving skills • Strong team player who works well under pressure
• Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks
• 3 to 5 years direct work experience in a project management role
• Knowledge how to use ISC and how to read a land title
• Commercial Realty and Site Acquisition experience is an asset
• Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Scott Land & Lease Ltd.
Suite 900, Bow Valley Square 1
202 6th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2R9
Fax: (403) 263-5263
We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.