Scott Land & Lease Ltd. has seven full land service offices operating across a broad range of industries including oil & gas, utilities, alternative energy, infrastructure and telecommunications. We employ more land professionals than any other company making Scott Land the largest land and right-of-way company in Western Canada.
Over the past 25 years, Scott Land has become a leader in the land business in Western Canada by employing the talents of many skilled and committed landmen, administrators and support staff who thrive on offering top-notch service to our clients and building a reputation based on quality. Scott Land and Lease offers the diversity, stability and resources of a large company, with the friendly and flexible environment of a small company and we continue to grow with many new and exciting projects coming in daily.
Currently our Mineral department is looking to welcome a Mineral Coordinator to our team. As a Mineral Coordinator you will be responsible for the accurate preparation and efficient documentation of mineral rights for our clients while continuously delivering top quality work.
General Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
Project Manage and administration lead on administrative projects
• Supervising the Mineral Administrators
• Training, mentoring and assisting with new hires, including landmen
• Integration of training of three offices (Regina, Calgary & Lloydminster)
• Quality Control of all Mineral files – Ensuring that quality standards are being upheld; auditing necessary administration work prior to acquisition
• Preparation of leases, options and any other necessary documentation for acquisition
• Preparation and registrations of caveats/transfers, etc.
• Searching titles & encumbrances at ISC and MBLTO
• Requisitioning of funds of special projects and monitoring of requisitions
• Managing documentation for acquisition and lease amendments
• Executing land title registrations in Saskatchewan and Manitoba
• Assist with Crown Sales
Competencies & Skill Set Requirements:
• High levels of organization and discipline with proven time management skills
• Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
• Accuracy and acute attention to detail
• Effective and efficient problem solving skills
• Willingness to learn new processes and procedures to assist in all areas of mineral land administration
• Strong administrative skills
• Experience required
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Scott Land & Lease LTD.
Suite 900, Bow Valley Square 1
202 6th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2R9
Fax: (403) 263-5263
We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.