Scott Land & Lease Ltd. has seven full land service offices operating across a broad range of industries including oil & gas, utilities, alternative energy, infrastructure and telecommunications. We employ more land professionals than any other company making Scott Land the largest land and right-of-way company in Western Canada.
Over the past 25 years, Scott Land has become a leader in the land business in Western Canada by employing the talents of many skilled and committed landmen, administrators and support staff who thrive on offering top-notch service to our clients and building a reputation based on quality. Scott Land and Lease offers the diversity, stability and resources of a large company, with the friendly and flexible environment of a small company and we continue to grow with many new and exciting projects coming in daily.
Currently we are looking to welcome Land Site Acquisition agents to our team. As part of the Land Site Acquisition team you will be responsible for all aspects of the acquisition of surface rights for our clients while continuously delivering on our value proposition.
General Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
• Negotiate access agreements, new tower agreements, roof-top lease acquisitions and lease amendments for telecommunications installations
• Prepare and update site status reports for each ongoing project ensuring accuracy and effective communication of project progress
• Attend project kick off, ongoing client meetings and site deployment calls as required
• Quality control, data entry and tracking of site candidate packages, tower lease and amendments and other site acquisition documentation
• Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the duration of a project such as clients, landowners, regulatory officials, government agencies and project managers
• Conduct thorough site reviews and supporting assessment documentation
• Prepare and update status reports for each ongoing project ensuring accuracy and effective communication of project progress
• Accurately track acquisition work for the purpose of preparing client invoices
Competencies & Skill Set Requirements:
• Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work independently
• Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
• High levels of organization and time management skills
• Accuracy and acute attention to detail
• Effective and efficient problem solving skills
• Strong team player and deadline driven
• Knowledge of ISC and land titles system
• Commercial Realty or Site Acquisition experience is an asset
• High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Scott Land & Lease Ltd.
Suite 900, Bow Valley Square 1
202 6th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2R9
Fax: (403) 263-5263
We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.