Scott Land & Lease Ltd. has seven full land service offices operating across a broad range of industries including oil & gas, utilities, alternative energy, infrastructure and telecommunications. We employ more land professionals than any other company making Scott Land the largest land and right-of-way company in Western Canada.
Over the past 25 years, Scott Land has become a leader in the land business in Western Canada by employing the talents of many skilled and committed landmen, administrators and support staff who thrive on offering top-notch service to our clients and building a reputation based on quality. Scott Land and Lease offers the diversity, stability and resources of a large company, with the friendly and flexible environment of a small company and we continue to grow with many new and exciting projects coming in daily.
Currently our Edmonton Crown Land Administration department is looking to welcome another Crown Surface Administrator to the team.
General Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
• Familiarity and competence with LSAS, SPIN, ABADATA, iLAND, the Crown surface application process through EDS & EAP, crossings, historical application process and various regulatory and D56 requirements.
Competencies & Skill Set Requirements:
• Exceptional organization skills and personal discipline as well as excellent problem solving skills
• An ability to communicate effectively with internal team members and externally with clients and stakeholders
• The ability to work independently or within a team setting
• Accuracy and acute attention to details
• Excellent computer skills
• Land Administration Diploma
• A minimum of two years administration experience
• Familiarity with online EDS & EAP, land databases and Alberta Crown land requirements
• Proficiency with the Alberta Township System and reading plans
• Strong working knowledge of D56 Requirements
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Scott Land & Lease LTD.
Suite 900, Bow Valley Square 1
202 6th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2R9
Fax: (403) 263-5263
We thank everyone for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.